Stow TV is our name for Stow's Public, Education and Government
(PEG) community access television station. The Stow TV Coordinator,
Anne VanTine, reports to the PEG Committee. [We will soon provide
a link to the Stow TV page on the new town web site.]
The Public Education and Government (PEG) Committee oversees
the operation of Stow TV. The committee makes policy, procedure, and
purchasing decisions. [We will soon provide a link to the PEG Committee
page on the new town web site.] PEG Committee members are:
Ed Newman, Chair
E. Ross Perry Jr.
Merrily Evdokimoff, Associate member
The Cable Advisory Committee negotiated the cable license,
serves as a liason between the cable provider and consumers, and administers
local origination programming resources. [We will soon provide a link
to the Cable Committee page on the new town web site.] Cable Committee
Lew Halprin, Chair
Volunteers have helped Stow TV in many ways::
- George Scraggs and team constructed a room that could serve
as a PEG Studio on the 3rd floor of the Town Building.
- Lew Halprin and Bob Mong assist the Committee in many ways,
including providing technical services and video taping.
- Stow residents Mike Kopczynski and Justin Rosenbaum have assisted
the PEG Program Coordinator by creating bulletin board material.
- Stow resident Dan Hnatio, owner of Active Communications, provided
video production support and loaned us equipment.
- Stow resident Jim Albrycht provided technical consulting services.
- Stow resident Arny Buckman contributed technical help and media,
and and former resident Skip King contributed equipment.